7 Day Free Trial: Kids Art Club (£34 a month thereafter)
What is the Workshop at Home?
- The Workshop At Home is an online art club, which can be easily accessed through Instagram on any device.
- Members receive daily art challenges and a variety of creative learning resources, to get hands making and keep minds active and expanding.
- It is aimed at children aged 5-11 years (but also suitable for older children and adults too!)
- Even though the content is delivered online, the art club encourages time to be spent away from the screen.
As an online art club member, you will receive:
- Up to 6 hours of art activities per week, including one video tutorial, and 4 mini daily art challenges plus monthly art prizes.
- Full access to previous content, providing fun and educational art activities ready for rainy afternoons or lazy Sundays.
- A direct channel to ask questions, get feedback from and share work with artist and Workshop at Home founder Lisa Price.
What kind of art activities can I expect?
- Art Challenge video tutorials - (Posted every Monday). Pre-recorded tutorials with a hands-on activity in paint, sculpture, craft materials, and more! These offer the traditional format of an art club, into an online session which can be accessed anytime, anywhere. For example, The Colour Wheel, where Lisa challenged members to explore colour using secondary, tertiary and colour combinations like complementary colours, cool colours and warm colours.
- Mini art challenges - (Posted daily Tuesday-Friday). These are easy-to-get-stuck-into drawing challenges, delivered as thought-provoking instructions and inspiring images. The themes are hand-picked to keep the creative flow going through the week, as Draw a Tree and Draw Like Frida Kahlo.
- ‘Mini Artist of the Month' - Award given to a different member each month, where their work is shared via Lisa Price’s public Instagram account, and they receive a certificate for their fabulous work made throughout the month.
- ‘Star Artist Prize’ - Monthly prize, where the winner will receive an arty gift for all their hard work.
How does an online art club work?
- With your membership, you will get access to the private Instagram account @theworkshopathome
- New content will go up as Instagram posts, and existing content will be accessible as existing posts.
- You can comment on posts, reply to stories, and send direct messages to Lisa via the Instagram page, if you have any questions, or want to share and get feedback on work.
- You only need one membership per household, so you can have 1 or more family members signed up on the same membership
- If you choose to leave or take a break from the art club, then you will no longer have access to the @theworkshopathome Instagram account, and will not be able to see new or existing content.
- Content is tailored depending on the art materials you have available at home.
How much does art club membership cost?
- There are two options: One Off Payment and Subscribe and Save
- One Off Payment: You are buying a single 4 week membership. Membership will automatically expire 30 days from purchase
- Subscribe and Save: You are signing up to a subscription membership which is £34 per month. This can be cancelled at anytime. Note: Subscription renews on the same day each month.
- Why not try our FREE 7 DAY TRIAL for subscribers only. After the free trial ends you will automatically be charged £34 per month (cancel anytime) unless you cancel the subscription prior to the trial ending.
Confidence for Parents During Covid-19
- The Workshop at Home will provide children with art activities to take them away from the screen during term time and school breaks.
- The Instagram Art Club will allow you as parents to have the freedom to work to your own schedule at home and can log into the challenges at any time and as many times as you want.
Sign up to the Workshop at Home today and give your little artists new challenges this Autumn!
*Subscription renews on the same day each month*
**This is NOT a physical product. You are buying a digital service**