7 Day Free Trial: Kids Art Club (£34 a month thereafter)
Art Club Membership
***FREE 7 DAY TRIAL for subscribers only. After the free trial ends you will automatically be charged £34 per month (cancel anytime) unless you cancel the subscription prior to the trial ending***
The Workshop At Home is an online art club, accessed through the Instagram account @theworkshopathome. Membership is via a one-off fee or through a paid subscription, which gives access to various daily art challenges and resources.
It is designed to keep creative minds active and expanding. Although delivered through Instagram, it encourages time spent away from the screen.
The challenges are aimed at children aged 5-11 years, but I have heard from adult members (including family, friends and parents) who say they are enjoying them just as much as the kids! So the club really is suitable for all ages - there is no age limit on creativity :)
One Off Payment: You are buying a single 4 week membership. Membership will automatically expire 30 days from purchase
Subscribe and Save: You are signing up to a subscription membership which is £34 per month. This can be cancelled at anytime.
What comes with membership?
- Every Monday I post a pre-recorded Art Challenge video tutorial for you to watch at your own leisure. A recent theme was The Colour Wheel, where I challenged members to explore colour using secondary, tertiary and colour combinations like complementary colours, cool colours and warm colours.
- Tuesday - Friday I post one mini art challenge a day to keep the creative flow going through the week, such as Draw a Tree and Draw Like Frida Kahlo.
- In addition to new content, members are able to view the entire back catalogue of challenges.
- Once a month I select a 'Mini Artist of the Month' where I post their work to my public Instagram page and issue them a certificate for their fabulous work made throughout the month.
- Once a month I also award a ‘Star Artist Prize’ - I send the awarded artist an arty gift for all their hard work.
- I pledge to spend at least an hour a day answering any questions the children might have through either feed posts or through a direct message so we can all stay in touch.
The Instagram Art Club is a private account and is only accessible to children enrolled in the club, and their parents. The membership is per Instagram account, not per child, so if you have one or more children at home you only need one membership per household.
The Instagram Art Club will allow you as parents to have the freedom to work to your own schedule at home and can log into the challenges at any time and as many times as you want!
*Subscription renews on the same day each month*
**This is NOT a physical product. You are buying a digital service**